A. Data Collection
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify you individually, including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the Services;
- To ensure a great user experience of the Services;
- To evaluate system security and stability; and
- For general administrative purposes
Information You Provide Us:
When you use our Service, update your account profile, or contact us, we may collect Personal Data from you, such as first and last name; account username; email address; telephone number; cryptocurrency wallet address; and other information you provide.
Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, notification settings, and favorites. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser, or mobile device.
If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we will collect your name and contact information, as well as any other content included in the message.
We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service where you voluntarily provide it or where we state that Personal Data is being collected.
As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
To provide our Service and make it more useful to you, we (or a third party service provider) collect information from you, including, but not limited to, your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, mobile device ID, blockchain address, wallet type, and date/time stamps.
As is true of most websites and applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the information can be used to personalize your experience.
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that offer their products and/or services for use in conjunction with our Service or whose products and/or services may be linked from our Service. For example, third-party wallet providers provide us with your blockchain address and certain other information you choose to share with those wallets providers. We may add this to the data we have already collected from or about you through our Service.
We collect data from activity that is publicly visible and/or accessible on blockchains. This may include blockchain addresses and information regarding purchases, sales, or transfers of NFTs, which may then be associated with other data you have provided to us.
B. Use of Your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data to run our business, provide the Service, personalize your experience on the Service, and improve the Service. Specifically, we use your Personal Data to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Facilitate purchases and other interactions in the Services;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- Fulfill orders;
- Track advertising tailored to your interests on the Services and other websites;
- Improve and develop offerings and Services;
- provide you with our Service, including, but not limited to, helping you view, explore, and create NFTs using our tools and, at your own discretion, connect directly with others to purchase, sell, or transfer NFTs on public blockchains;
- detect, prevent, and address fraud, violations of our terms or policies, and/or other harmful or unlawful activity;
- display your username next to the NFTs currently or previously accessible in your third-party wallet, and next to NFTs on which you have interacted;
- send you notifications related to actions on the Service, including notifications of offers on your NFTs;
- send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other notices related to our Services or third parties' goods and services; and
- comply with applicable laws, cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or other authorities of suspected violations of law, and/or to pursue or defend against legal threats and/or claims.
C. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Third Party Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide technical infrastructure services; conduct quality assurance testing; analyze how our Service is used; prevent, detect, and respond to unauthorized activities; provide technical and customer support; and/or to provide other support to us and to the Service.
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data: to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.
D. Use of the Services
In accessing and using the Services, files and other content might be uploaded or created, and other usage related data can be created, collected, and processed. The Services work best when information and content is shared. Thus, if you upload information or content to the Services, you should expect your information or content to be shared with others. We may share your information, including any files or content you provide or create in the Services, provided that those files or content, by their nature, support sharing. All the information you upload to the Services are stored on an appropriate server infrastructure for processing. Data is stored on servers located in [Singapore] until deleted. Presently, data is stored for [10 years], but this may change over time. For any files we keep, we keep them for the sole purpose of giving you and your designated third parties access to the files and data for as long as you need them. During that time, we may view that data to, for example, troubleshoot problems, or to gather anonymized user data. The legal basis of the processing is your consent.
F. Third-Party Websites
G. Third-Party Wallets
H. Provision of Information
We may periodically send you newsletters and/or emails that directly promote the use of our Service or third parties’ goods and services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or through the notifications preferences in your settings page. Despite these preferences, we may send you occasional transactional service-related informational communications.
I. Social Media Plug-Ins
J. Affected Rights for users subject to GDPR
In connection with the data processing presented here, you have the right to:
- Request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- Demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- Demand the correction or deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Dispute the accuracy of the data that the processing is unlawful, or whether we continually need the data;
- Receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard, and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- Revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent cancellation.
Note that the Services employ smart contracts that collect information that is then stored on a blockchain that we do not control. If you use the Services, you are consenting to allow your information to be cryptographically transmitted and stored on that blockchain, and any deletion or modification of that information (to the extent possible on a blockchain) is governed by the terms of the relevant smart contract.
K. Data Retention
I. Data Protection
We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through our Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our custody and control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate and remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
Please note that you are responsible for the security of your digital wallet, and we urge you to take steps to ensure it is and remains secure. If you discover an issue related to your wallet, please contact your wallet provider.
The Services we provide are intended solely for adults and for adult use. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child is using our Services, or has provided us with any personally identifiable information, he or she should contact us at [email protected] If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will promptly delete such information along with the child’s account.
O. Questions; Contacting Company; Reporting Violations